NCLEX-RN® Online Review:
Join our self-study community! With the Sylvia Rayfield & Associates Online Review you can study at your own pace. Once you login for 90 days you will have access to live review lecture videos, content specific quizzes, and more. You will also receive a physical copy of our books. Visit our store to get started.
NCLEX-RN Self Study
Showing all 2 results
NCLEX-RN Online Review/Self-Study and 3 Books$289.00
What Do You Get?
- Online streaming video of a live NCLEX-RN review course with 90 days of unlimited access.
- Comprehensive study of nursing content as it relates to the most current NCLEX® test plan and test taking strategies.
- “NCLEX-RN Review Keeping It Real! Simplified” digital interactive review book from Sylvia Rayfield & Associates which includes a directory of useful videos.
- “Nursing Made Insanely Easy” from ICAN publishing which includes study tips, pictures and mnemonics used in the review.
- “NCLEX-RN 101: How to Pass” from ICAN publishing which includes strategies for success & review of alternative format questions.
- Access to online NCLEX® type exams and quizzes (questions with rationales) to help prepare in self-study.
Watch a sample video below!
NCLEX-RN Review: Keeping it Real! Simplified, Digital Interactive Review Book$36.00
This Digital Interactive Review Book is divided into eleven chapters organized around body systems with each chapter including adult and children's health issues. Each chapter includes high-difficulty level questions, developed with the same percentages as found on the current NCLEX exam at the end of both the adult and pediatric sections. The entire book is 496 pages and includes a professionally prepared index.