Advantage One: Live PN ReviewsPrice: $200 Includes:
- Awesome facilitators who make complicated subjects simple.
- Books you need on the first day of class.
- 2 day workshop. Workshops are 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. with one hour for lunch and frequent breaks.
- Teaching strategies that "connect the dots" so information makes sense.
- Use of creative and FUN ways to learn.
- Focus on questions and topics that appear the most on the NCLEX-PN®.
- Plus one FREE book
- You'll learn how to prioritize and make clinical decisions that are lifesaving.
- We provide an online diagnostic pretest to help you determine your strengths and needs.
- FREE online NCLEX-PN® video for 90 days in case you want to listen to any part of the review more than once.
- The only other thing you need to bring is yourself and a small box of crayons (Yes we said crayons!).
Advantage Two: Online PN Review
Price: $155 Includes: Everything listed in Advantage One except this one is an online review. The Sylvia Rayfield & Associates online review course will teach you how to study for the NCLEX-PN® exam. With our online NCLEX® prep class review course you will have 90 days of access to our self-study videos, quizzes. The Online NCLEX-PN® videos include subjects like:
- Management of Care, Safety and Infection Control,
- Pharmacology, Psychosocial Integrity,
- Cardiology & Respiratory,
- Cardiac Management,
- the Gastrointestinal System,
- the Neurological System,
- the Musculoskeletal System,
- Sensory Perception
- and many more helpful videos.