Shop our site for all the tools you need to enhance your skills across the board! If you have any questions feel free to call a representative today at (800) 234-0575.
For Sylvia Rayfield & Associates NCLEX® Review Session dates and Tickets follow the links below. Choose the review you wish to attend and add a ticket to your cart (near bottom).
Books & Video
Showing 19–21 of 21 results
- Read more
NCLEX-RN Online Review/Self-Study with two Physical Books and one Ebook$289.00
What Do You Get?
- Online streaming video of a live NCLEX-RN review course with 90 days of unlimited access.
- Comprehensive study of nursing content as it relates to the most current NCLEX® test plan and test taking strategies.
- “NCLEX-RN Review Keeping It Real! Simplified” digital interactive review book from Sylvia Rayfield & Associates which includes a directory of useful videos.
- “Nursing Made Insanely Easy” from ICAN publishing which includes study tips, pictures and mnemonics used in the review.
- “NCLEX-RN 101: How to Pass” from ICAN publishing which includes strategies for success & review of alternative format questions.
- Access to online NCLEX® type exams and quizzes (questions with rationales) to help prepare in self-study.
Watch a sample video below!
- Read more
NCLEX-RN Review: Keeping it Real! Simplified, Digital Interactive Review Book$36.00
This Digital Interactive Review Book is divided into eleven chapters organized around body systems with each chapter including adult and children's health issues. Each chapter includes high-difficulty level questions, developed with the same percentages as found on the current NCLEX exam at the end of both the adult and pediatric sections. The entire book is 496 pages and includes a professionally prepared index.